18 Ноябрь 2017, 19:31:40Последний пользователь: desprite
Ace Stream Forum » Архив старых топиков  » Архив старых топиков (Общий) » Test Torrent Stream software version 1.0.6 (for Ubuntu) (En)
Страниц: 1 [2]   Вниз
  Отправить эту тему  |  Печать  
Автор Тема: Test Torrent Stream software version 1.0.6 (for Ubuntu) (En)  (Прочитано 102012 раз)
gtzoum
Оффлайн Оффлайн

Email
« Ответ #15 : 17 Ноябрь 2012, 20:02:22 »

Sorry there is English topic and I wrote to Russian earlier.... :-/ I'm new to linux but I'm getting used to it and llike it. As windws user it's easy to use streamtorrent no problem at all, but in Ubuntu I got some problems. When I try to intsall the package its says me in software center that libupnp3>=1.4.3. With little search I found the package on the net but it conflicts with the already installed libupnp6. If I uninstall libupnp6 and install libupnp3
sudo apt-get remove libupnp6 && sudo dpkg -i ~/Downloads/libupnp3_*.deb
I read that I'll have problem with vlc and sopcast-player. And I use also sopcast player. Any other solution????
Сообщить модератору   Записан
gtzoum
Оффлайн Оффлайн

Email
« Ответ #16 : 19 Ноябрь 2012, 01:16:50 »

Anyone to help???? What to do with libupnp3??? Can I make it work with libupnp6 that is installed??? Will there be any new release to fix this??? JUST AN ANSWER! Even if it's use windows... Just answer to know...
Сообщить модератору   Записан
Страниц: 1 [2]   Вверх
  Отправить эту тему  |  Печать