Архив форума Ace Stream       Wiki        Info

перейти на новый форум
Расширенный поиск  

Автор Тема: Проблема интернет-разъединение  (Прочитано 5521 раз)

kimick

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
Проблема интернет-разъединение
« : 05 Марта 2017, 20:45:34 »

Привет дорогой друг форум.
Я Presto, я Лукас Аргентины.
Я обращаюсь к вашей мудрости, потому что в течение почти двух месяцев я искал решение моей проблемы в Интернете, но я не могу дать с этой задачей.
Мне довелось обсудить мою проблему.

Использование Windows 10 и тянуть ссылки с веб-ArenaVision, так как с этого места я могу получить на английском или испанском языке.
Особая проблема заключается в том, что при запуске передачи после воспроизводимой, после того, как от 2 минут до 10, насколько меня интернет и не может продолжать поиски, пока не перезапустить модем и подключите все, но то же самое, после того, как через минуту я перехожу бежать из интернета.
Как я уже говорил, я искал по всему интернету, но я не могу быть в состоянии работать без каких-либо сокращений передачи.

Оставьте как данные, например, что такое торрент, как игры, фильмы, сериалы и т.д. она прекрасно работает и на полной скорости.

Я надеюсь, что кто-то имеет решение, так что вы можете наслаждаться всем, что этот замечательный вид спорта программа для всех нас.

PS: У меня есть Flash, Java и acestream всегда обновляется ежедневно.
PS2: я даю вам мою электронную почту, если кто-то хочет, чтобы я комментировать там работать столько же,

Без лишних слов я оставляю большое объятие ко всем и спасибо, что нашли время, чтобы прочитать мое беспокойство.

Привет.

Benny

• Administrator
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
Re: Проблема интернет-разъединение
« Ответ #1 : 06 Марта 2017, 17:37:24 »

Lucas, use English, please - "auto translate" to Russian looks horrible and hard to understand.

If i understand correctly, you have an issue with Ace Stream and your modem: you're watching video with Ace Stream, and after 2-10 minutes you must reboot your modem, because "internet" stops working.

Did you try not to reboot modem, but close a browser page/player with Ace Stream video instead?
How fast your internet connection is (download/upload), did you using ADSL modem?

kimick

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #2 : 07 Марта 2017, 01:35:30 »

Hi Benny, thanks for the reply.

Exactly that is what happens to me, you understood correctly.
As for what you are talking about, when the video broadcast is stopped, the modem "works correctly with all the lights on as it should" but down to the right in windows I get a yellow poster showing the internet connection.
I tried closing everything (program and browser) and retrying to open a page but it tells me that there is no internet connection.
My current ADSL speed is 10/1 mb.

I tell you that on Saturday (not knowing why) I could see the transmission of the fight of Thruman - Garcia completely without any problem of disconnection, cuts or anything like that. But I must clarify that it is the only time in these months that I have been trying, after this fight I tried to watch football and the problems returned.

Benny

• Administrator
  • Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #3 : 07 Марта 2017, 09:16:06 »

As for what you are talking about, when the video broadcast is stopped, the modem "works correctly with all the lights on as it should" but down to the right in windows I get a yellow poster showing the internet connection.
I have two assumptions for this behavior:
1. your modem failed under heavy loads. If you can, you should check this assumption with another modem;
or
2. your internet connection is OK, but Windows report ("yellow poster") is "false positive".
Windows checks internet connection state by pinging some host in the Internet (see this post, for example), so if DNS query or ping for this host has failed, you will get this "yellow poster" with "no Internet" error.
Why Windows failed to ping that host?
That because your "upload" bandwidth is too low, when you're watching video with Ace Stream, upload bandwidth is fully used, and DNS queries or ping begins to fail.
How you can avoid this?
Well, upload limit in AceStream software is disabled for "live" streams, so from our side - no way.
You can try third-party software https://www.raymond.cc/blog/restrict-or-limit-internet-download-and-upload-transfer-speed/ and limit upload for Ace Stream with it.

kimick

• Оффлайн Оффлайн
« Ответ #4 : 10 Марта 2017, 02:39:23 »

Benny thanks again.
I tried the first option you gave me but the error persists, anyway I do not work the pages for DNS that are in the post.
I have disabled the firewall that I do not really know if it is good or not.
I only have to get a modem to test if mine is the problem or not.

Anything else that you can think of will be grateful to you as it has been so far.
Greetings.